old graybeard

·
Premium Member
31,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Checking I from South Dakota on my way to Montana for some elk hunting!!! I won’t be back until the 27th. I won’t be able to check in much.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
We need to hear from the rest of the crew. I'm not captain material but I'm good with who ever takes the job.
Not captain material..? more like 5 star whitetail GENERAL!
we got 6/8 checked in hopefully we hear from buktruk and skipper34 soon.
we could start mulling over some team names...
the tail of white
does nuts
bucktackular
hunting machines

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Buktruk checking in. Definitely looking forward to the season. I will definitely be good for 2 archery antlerless. My 3 boys and my wife come first for the bucks and we've been making good progress at my place passing young ones. Also heading to Montana the end of October through early November. My oldest wanted to do a hunt instead of a senior year spring break trip last year, so we will be chasing Mulies in the mountains. I'll also be running a lot of tracks with DD my tracking dog. If anyone needs a hand tracking one down let me know, I am a member of the Michigan Deer Tracking Network and there are a lot of great teams involved that recover a ton of deer every year. Good luck this fall, looks like we have a pretty solid team. Lets make a run at this!

·
Registered
19,669 Posts
Buktruk checking in. Definitely looking forward to the season. I will definitely be good for 2 archery antlerless. My 3 boys and my wife come first for the bucks and we've been making good progress at my place passing young ones. Also heading to Montana the end of October through early November. My oldest wanted to do a hunt instead of a senior year spring break trip last year, so we will be chasing Mulies in the mountains. I'll also be running a lot of tracks with DD my tracking dog. If anyone needs a hand tracking one down let me know, I am a member of the Michigan Deer Tracking Network and there are a lot of great teams involved that recover a ton of deer every year. Good luck this fall, looks like we have a pretty solid team. Lets make a run at this!
Nothing better than chasing Mulies in the mountains. Best of luck to you!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.