Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Sweet! I bought the 350 Legend last season. Love it. Mild recoil and muzzle blast is really low, which is nice for the ears. Really have enjoyed shooting it, shooting in general again.
Congrats on the doe.

Got a doe yesterday, the new .450 has it's first notch.
View attachment 622701

Reactions: pgpn123

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Sweet! I bought the 350 Legend last season. Love it. Mild recoil and muzzle blast is really low, which is nice for the ears. Really have enjoyed shooting it, shooting in general again.
Congrats on the doe.
I talked my friend into a 350 Legend. He really likes it. He was looking into a 450 BM but I told him about the heavier recoil, and the huge muzzle blast with the muzzle brake(which is not ear-friendly in a box blind). Plus he has small boys he's wanting to get started in hunting. He took his first doe with it the other day.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
yep, I really wanted the more powerful 450 too, but my ears haven't been able to take it in nearly a decade, even with custom hearing aids covered with good earmuffs still had to sell all my rifles. Keeps me in the game if I want to go out during rifle season.

I talked my friend into a 350 Legend. He really likes it. He was looking into a 450 BM but I told him about the heavier recoil, and the huge muzzle blast with the muzzle brake(which is not ear-friendly in a box blind). Plus he has small boys he's wanting to get started in hunting. He took his first doe with it the other day.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
I didn't feel or hardly hear anything yesterday. That happens often when shooting at game. I think the kick and noise, without the brake anyway, is a bit overrated. No doubt the .350 is less of both, but I'm not sighting either in wo ear protection.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
I didn't feel or hardly hear anything yesterday. That happens often when shooting at game. I think the kick and noise, without the brake anyway, is a bit overrated. No doubt the .350 is less of both, but I'm not sighting either in wo ear protection.
You must be a single guy. The less I hear the wife the better I feel

·
Registered
2,631 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I am on my 3rd marriage. Maybe the 4th will be a blessing. Lol
I’ve had GF’s most my life but never been married. Still waiting for the one God set aside for me. I was told the wait makes it that much sweeter. If that’s the case, itll be like Adam and Eve before the fall!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Congrats on the doe and I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm on wife#2, it has taken me a while to break her into the hunting life. Seven years tomorrow and she still gets a little miffed when I'm gone a lot in the fall.

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
181 - 200 of 210 Posts