Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

TEAM #6 HALF A DIRTY DOZEN Official Team Thread

11102 469
Welcome home and happy hunting gentlemen!!

@mustang72

@Bucman

@Bwhntr

@jacksonmideerhunter

@kotz21

@Bobcat

@dlawrence1

@y2ba

Everyone kind of forgets people's names, well I know I do. So if you want to remind everyone of your first name go ahead and add it to your first post here, if you want too. If not and your ok with everyone just using your username than the privacy will be respected all the same.

- Danny
381 - 400 of 470 Posts
Nice buck!
Filled a tag on a fine 3.5 yr old this am.
Reactions: kotz21
No shooters for today. My son is home for the week and connected on this target buck with the new 350
Snow Carnivore Plant Fawn Sunglasses
Couple of great opening day bucks guys, congrats.
Reactions: kotz21 and Bucman
Dang you guys did good!! I had quite literally the worst opening day and day after I have ever had in my life. It's a long story really. Back to work tomorrow then I'll try again this weekend.
  • Sad
Been seeing this little 9pt for the last 2 days
World Purple Textile Output device Plant

Snow Deer Plant Twig Tree
Ready to eat!!
Air gun Machine gun Shotgun Shooting Tints and shades
Illinois gun opener today! Hard pass on a 130 8 already. Watched a giant last night where I got my PB. 🙏🤞
Ohh heck yea!!! Good luck to you! Hope you knock down a good one.
I filled a doe tag opening day. I'll get pics on Sunday before I process it.
Good Luck Bucman!!
Ready to eat!! View attachment 867328 Illinois gun opener today! Hard pass on a 130 8 already. Watched a giant last night where I got my PB. 🙏🤞
I let the Encore eat for probably the last time. Next year goes to the straight wall. Guess I won't get pounded anymore. Nice.
Cloud Sky Chainsaw Workwear Helmet
Its been good to me for 25 yrs. It holds a special place in the cabinet.
Oh man that's a dandy. Congrats!!
really nice one!!
I let the Encore eat for probably the last time. Next year goes to the straight wall. Guess I won't get pounded anymore. Nice. View attachment 867429 Its been good to me for 25 yrs. It holds a special place in the cabinet.
Reactions: Bucman
It's been a struggle of a year for me in a way. Finally put a doe down.
Snow Tree Freezing Jacket Geological phenomenon
congrats!!
It's been a struggle of a year for me in a way. Finally put a doe down. View attachment 867777
Reactions: dlawrence1
Congrats on a fine doe!
Reactions: mustang72
Heck yeah Bryan. Congrats on a great buck. Nice job on the does too fellas. This back to work thing sucks!
I let the Encore eat for probably the last time. Next year goes to the straight wall. Guess I won't get pounded anymore. Nice. View attachment 867429 Its been good to me for 25 yrs. It holds a special place in the cabinet.
  • Sad
I could not agree more. Would rather be freezing up in a tree not seeing anything.
This back to work thing sucks!
I sure love my wife she puts up with alot of my stuff..She gets my addiction to hunting and allows me unlimited time in the woods. After getting home from an out of state trip she said where will you be sitting tonight? How awesome is that...
Crazy as it seems I'll hunt to the end of the season or tags regardless of conditions. I have some unfinished biz with a friend..
Ive been on the other side of misery with a partner who didn't get it ever!
Thankfully my wife is the same way! Headed to Ohio this weekend for their gun opener too!
I sure love my wife she puts up with alot of my stuff..She gets my addiction to hunting and allows me unlimited time in the woods. After getting home from an out of state trip she said where will you be sitting tonight? How awesome is that...
Crazy as it seems I'll hunt to the end of the season or tags regardless of conditions. I have some unfinished biz with a friend..
Ive been on the other side of misery with a partner who didn't get it ever!
Reactions: Bucman
381 - 400 of 470 Posts