81 - 100 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Barry
Onaway sounds better.
No go on the event this weekend though.
There is an effort to switch dates and location To Be Determined.
Check the get together thread for updates.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Weekend update.

Adventure Time!
Went to the west side murk and found some of their clearer waters. Buddies did well on some good pan fish, and I was able to Ray Charles a few hole hopping.
Stabbed a eater upgrade on day one.
Day 2 started out good with a bigger fish in the hole right from the start. She was hunting high, and floated into the wobbler, just the same as the day prior. Sitting a new guy in the shack with me, body extended over the hole in wonder, all it took was my extra movement lining up the shot to spook that solid fish off. Uninterested in a few extra pulls of the decoy, she went off hunting for a meal that wouldn't bite back. The rest of the day had the usual mix of shorts harassing the decoys, but no more shooters. Got a few more gills added to the haul, and killed an extra case of Bud.
Fins, friends, and frothy drinks are always a recipe for a great weekend in Michigan out of doors

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Oh, fear not boys, mine is the ghetto whip as well! I ordered some big rims to throw on it, cause that's what we do in the hood.

Factory reconditioned WIFI adapter, connects to a phone for recording. Find that accessory in the reconditioned sales on the aqua vu site $100, if you're into that sort of thing. The adapter isn't self powered, and needs a 12v source.

81 - 100 of 205 Posts