Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
421 - 440 of 523 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,267 Posts
Keep after them G5's.

I will be out Thanksgiving morning and then every day over the break either morning or evening.

Monday I will be out in Hillsdale for sure with the Ohio gun opener. I shot a buck looking over his shoulder once. YES, I am going to be a LINE SITTER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

G5'S RULE!!!

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Appropriate, glad you admit it Line Sitter, easier for everyone else to understand your tactics.
Yea shooting the buck 80 yards off a property line with is the equivalent to the width of a long 10 acre piece just make you look bad.
But that’s fine. we call it border wars for the locals that know about us. RMH invented the name. He used to be a border wars hunter so we laugh and joke and have fun with it. Some can’t though.
Heck I might go shoot some doe down at my buddys place down south of camden in a couple weeks. You might here me shoot.

hey wish us luck this afternoon on another line sitter buck!

·
Premium Member
7,267 Posts
Yea shooting the buck 80 yards off a property line with is the equivalent to the width of a long 10 acre piece just make you look bad. Huh???
But that’s fine. we call it border wars for the locals that know about us. RMH invented the name. He used to be a border wars hunter so we laugh and joke and have fun with it. Some can’t though.
Sounds like you guys are notorious.
Heck I might go shoot some doe down at my buddys place down south of camden in a couple weeks. You might here me shoot.
I'm heading over to hunt today. You might hear ME shoot. Have a lead on some PHENOMONAL ground north of you.

hey wish us luck this afternoon on another line sitter buck! Ah, yeah, right.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #429 ·
I see we got some higher Wind Gusts today guys....If it's SAFE for you each wherever your hunting...just a reminder those big bucks still move in daylight in high winds!! I have seen some dandies moving in the open during higher winds...Best of luck guys! Get em!

Also If you haven't tagged a doe yet...whack em! Archery gear even better for +2 pts if you'redoe hunting later! Same with bucks! January 1st is coming fast!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
15 does tonight and one shooter 8 that broke
Off a tine. I couldn’t do it. Maybe with my bow . I’ll have to switch up tactics. Still have a nice 12 and a nice 10 showing up on camera so I’ll keep after them until later in December then it’s on

·
Premium Member
7,267 Posts
Split the homestead and headed to Hillsdale. Dad hunted the evening and saw a lot of action.
Hunting an area that has good history. New blind this year and this will be the first sit in that blind.
I do live for the walk to a blind at 5am, nearly a mile, with one stretch requiring hip boots and no lights.
That is LIVING!!!

421 - 440 of 523 Posts