Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1041 - 1060 of 1067 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
This was by far my favorite team. I’ve never had a group post so much and keep the updates rolling. This was also by far the least I’ve hunted. Life happens I guess with a baby and the big V day. I’m voting mike in for the mvp for that TOAD of a buck that I didn’t think existed up north!!
Thanks Travis I appreciate that! I overachieved up there this year for sure hahaha! I worked hard for it though and it paid off.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Great teamwork fellas. I said earlier if we dont take 1st we would be second to you all. It definitely makes for a better team when everyone stays connected. Trust me if out team wasn't chatting in a group text we would have been over a few thousand posts. Great season and congrats on 2nd place.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
This was by far my favorite team. I’ve never had a group post so much and keep the updates rolling. This was also by far the least I’ve hunted. Life happens I guess with a baby and the big V day. I’m voting mike in for the mvp for that TOAD of a buck that I didn’t think existed up north!!
I have no problem with that choice either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Thank no class for that. Speaking for myself I was totally fed up with the yenta and just kept everything private. I also like following the team threads as well but the non stop babble just soured the whole experience.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
With no ice this type of fishing is always available, nice job taking advantage of it! The big girls are on the prowl.

Reactions: GATORGETTER

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Yeah heard there was some good walleye fishing right now. probably should take the boat out..............

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Yeah heard there was some good walleye fishing right now. probably should take the boat out..............
Drove down Lake Shore Drive on my way home from work today and there were a ton of boats out there.
See the boat in the middle of the road ? :eek: look on St.Clair river forum if not.....

Good season gents!

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Makes the contest fun.. I had 3 maybe 4 guy's outta my gang active. On too next year, always enjoy it

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just catching up, congratulations on a great season guys! I’ve been in this contest a few years now and this is the best finish I’ve had with a team.

I enjoyed following along all season even though my hunting was also limited. Good luck to you fishermen and have a safe “off season” guys.

1041 - 1060 of 1067 Posts