21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Good lord hemry that's a good buck! I didn't do much for running cams this summer so dont have any t.c. pics to share. However, found 8 or 9 sheds this winter/spring while doing habitat work so I know there has to be some good ones around. This is the biggest..scored 130s last year..looking forward to seeing what he gained this year. He was a homebody last season and hoping he will be this season too.

Cams are set now but most will not be checked until hunting a nearby stand.

·
Premium Member
30,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
538 Posts
Don't worry guys, I've seen Hemry miss a deer target at 15 yards, he'll miss that big buck if given the chance at a shot.
Please, Kevin, make me eat my words!!!

·
Premium Member
14,426 Posts
Team #5 tip of the week.

Lets have a safe and successful season. I am up to 90% wearing safety equipment while setting stands and hunting off the ground. This man's fall a couple years ago was one that helped me get started using safety equipment. Costs were not easy but you have to make it a priority. Being 52 years old I am not afraid to admit I am not a agile as I used to be.

https://www.qdma.com/articles/thoughts-while-falling-from-a-treestand

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I think defeat smell is ur feet mud n lobrass.. get out of our room so we can bask in our greatness

·
Registered
2,856 Posts

Would love a crack at this guy but he spends most of his time on the neighbors. Only have two pics if him through the summer. The other buck is a regular and a bit more realistic.

·
Premium Member
14,426 Posts
I think defeat smell is ur feet mud n lobrass.. get out of our room so we can bask in our greatness
He is nothing but detritus of an old worn out team and was deemed not worthy of our greatness this year. :lol::evil:

21 - 40 of 100 Posts