Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
We all know how much Norm likes his crossbows. You guys had another great year. It will be very hard to knock you guys off in the future. I’m calling it now, you will be going for a 4-Pete. Oh and no way am I missing the victory party this year. All the stories I heard from Norm about last year I have to witness this for myself. Congrats again boys, you definitely deserve it!!

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
We all know how much Norm likes his crossbows. You guys had another great year. It will be very hard to knock you guys off in the future. I’m calling it now, you will be going for a 4-Pete. Oh and no way am I missing the victory party this year. All the stories I heard from Norm about last year I have to witness this for myself. Congrats again boys, you definitely deserve it!!
Oh great, more witnesses
226.gif

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Congratulations!! Thanks for beating team 8
Believe me it was our pleasure! He who shall not be named is still at it, once again taking this trash talk to a level that it doesn't need to be at!

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
That BAD ARSS KILLER LoBrass is still at it, once again taking this trash talk to a level that it doesn't need to be at!
Without this level we would be talking politics because this thread would be DEAD.

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!

281 - 295 of 295 Posts