241 - 260 of 295 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts
This is what the contest has been sorely lacking! :cool::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congratulations guys! Way to get it done....again! Already looking forward to trying to de-thrown you fellas next season, until then, enjoy the azz whoopin you put on that hand picked team. I gotta be honest, the way that one guy on their team ran his mouth I thought it would have been closer than it was.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
With the exception of "the one who shall not be named" it was a great contest, lots of nice deer posted and a tight race. Congrats to all successful hunters and to those who busted their A$$ yet came up empty. Our team, and I'm sure others as well, went through some fantastic highs and very jarring lows both personal and material. Through it all we always had each others backs. This is deer hunting and the deer don't normally read or agree with the plans that we draw up for success. One cool and very important observation was teams really started to bond and you could see that friendships were being created that may outlast the duration of this and future contests. That's what this is and should be about IMO. Smack talk is totally part of it until it gets to the point of just so much self serving noise that it detracts from everyone's enjoyment. We are blessed to have this platform to share likes, dislikes, information, expertise or just an ear to listen. Looking forward to next season, oh my the target on our backs just bigger but bring your best....BS&B will!

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts
With the exception of "the one who shall not be named" it was a great contest, lots of nice deer posted and a tight race. Congrats to all successful hunters and to those who busted their A$$ yet came up empty. Our team, and I'm sure others as well, went through some fantastic highs and very jarring lows both personal and material. Through it all we always had each others backs. This is deer hunting and the deer don't normally read or agree with the plans that we draw up for success. One cool and very important observation was teams really started to bond and you could see that friendships were being created that may outlast the duration of this and future contests. That's what this is and should be about IMO. Smack talk is totally part of it until it gets to the point of just so much self serving noise that it detracts from everyone's enjoyment. We are blessed to have this platform to share likes, dislikes, information, expertise or just an ear to listen. Looking forward to next season, oh my the target on our backs just bigger but bring your best....BS&B will!
To know him is to love him! ;) As solid a friend as I've ever had and he takes his role here as master trashman very seriously.
BTW, My BEST friends in the world are guys I've met through these contests, guys I'd take a bullet for any day of the week. Glad you're cultivating similar relationships.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Why you guys always wanting to touch me?

I could bring my buck's skull plate and show you what a 4 yo looks like!!!

:coolgleam[/QUOT

That’s ok, we’ve seen your picture before, thanks for asking.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
And if QDMAMAN stays on our team to make an 8th member we win by 10 points, just saying.

So, as I have said, will say and will always know............

H8ed RULES!!!!
Maybe if your team hunted as hard as you flap your lips you could have killed more deer with bows then you wouldn't have needed him to carry your weight.

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
It's called "talk the talk and walk the walk".

No problem on my end with either of those tasks.
imagejpeg_0(57).jpg

Yesterday....

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I could bring my buck's skull plate and show you what a 4 yo looks like!!!
4 yr olds, that's so cute. You need me to show you pics of what 5 & 6 yr old bucks look like so you can start hunting mature deer like the big boy's do?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Someone must really have it in for you guys! H8ed reunion with QDMAMAN officially joining the roster!
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssee Ya!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
<----<<<
Sorry to disappoint Joe but.... THEY GONE & We'll be back here next year, same place, same channel. Thanks for stopping

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
My BEST friends in the world are guys I've met through these contests, guys I'd take a bullet for any day of the week.
With as bad of a case as he's got of diarrhea of the mouth, and as good as he is at talking junk & not backing it up, you should probably wear Kevlar when he comes over to play.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
With as bad of a case as he's got of diarrhea of the mouth, and as good as he is at talking junk & not backing it up, you should probably wear Kevlar when he comes over to play.
Now that's some funny **** right there.

It's called "talk the talk and walk the walk".

No problem on my end with either of those tasks.
View attachment 628737
Yesterday....
Damn is there anything this narcissistic isn't good at??? Oh yeah, follow through......

241 - 260 of 295 Posts