Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Happy Thanksgivings team!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
To you as well.. hunted this morning.. picture perfect, frost, dead calm beautiful out there! Was an urgent phone call at 8:10 right when deer were going to move....

To bad urgent care with bubb now and sitting here for too long already!! She'll be ok sounds of it. Should let er suffer.. Pretty sure she drank more then what she thought she could yesterday !! 😤😡
I'll be out this afternoon

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
I'll be out in a.m gents. Hopefully make something happen. Hope you'll enjoyed your family and dinner!
Do this every year. Let em walk then kick myself in ass since they seemed pressured and hard to run across. At least on my little place every year after guns start blazing. Hope to be wrong in a.m.

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
I'll be out after couple hours of MI game. If I don't kill this evening I quit !! 🤣 jk... I'm in till end gents. I can't wait for snow fall!
Anyone of yas kill good December bucks ? I myself never have. Have killed a million does but never a buck in December. Put a post on here before and many have killed some slammers in December. Maybe be my year if it don't happen before hand ! Rain tomorrow back to work Monday. Good luck anyone headed out!

·
Team Yukon
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
3 DnFs last night no shot op…5 DnFs with 3 small bucks this morning no shot ops…Got till noon and made a big move..walked out to camp, jumped on the quad and went to our north tower on our north 80…Had action right away with a half rack pushing 4 does around no shot ops ..then 3 more popped out and I said finally…boom!! She’s been laying there for an hour ..keep waiting for a Buck to step out..only another doe so far

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
I just seen biggest buck I've ever seen on way in!! He's bedded or was bedded not but 100 yards from where I am now. He's downwind of food plot. Wasn't crippled **** could've crawled and killed him !! Too thick too shoot, tried finding a hole and there wasn't one. Windy, no idea I was there. Caught my wind barely and just meandered off a little! Unbelievable!! I've got a pine tree to hide behind can shoot his trail.. think I'll be sitting in rain tommorow!!

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Doe down…

3 DnFs last night no shot op…5 DnFs with 3 small bucks this morning no shot ops…Got till noon and made a big move..walked out to camp, jumped on the quad and went to our north tower on our north 80…Had action right away with a half rack pushing 4 does around no shot ops ..then 3 more popped out and I said finally…boom!! She’s been laying there for an hour ..keep waiting for a Buck to step out..only another doe so far

Congrats captain and good luck !!

·
Team Yukon
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Sitting on 7 WY points for Elk and deer..pretty sure we are done with Antelope in WY as we’ve made 3 trips in the last 10 years..point creep is real!

221 - 237 of 237 Posts