Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Still undecided on where I'm hunting this spring. I drew a late season ZD tag again this year but haven't bought it yet. Debating whether to buy a leftover unit F tag and take a week off work and hunt the north woods. Or do I buy the ZD and take the first week of May to go out of state. Decisions decisions...

·
Premium Member
31,556 Posts
Still undecided on where I'm hunting this spring. I drew a late season ZD tag again this year but haven't bought it yet. Debating whether to buy a leftover unit F tag and take a week off work and hunt the north woods. Or do I buy the ZD and take the first week of May to go out of state. Decisions decisions...
It all hinges on when the season starts in April. This year the April opener is on the 23rd.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This weekend was a tale of two different weather stories for those of you that went out this weekend. At least you saw some birds this weekend @bowhunter426. Hopefully the weather this week doesn't wreck your plans and success this week.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just wanted to say 'Good Luck' to you guys over the next couple of days. I am heading down to Florida for a few days of Sunshine and Warmth, and will be out of pocket to keep track of the goings on with our team.
Shoot Em' in The Face!

Reactions: zep02

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm headed up to my place Friday evening for a Saturday morning hunt. I'll have my BIL with me in an attempt to get him his first bird. I'm challenging myself this year to try and harvest a bird with my .410!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Oh that is cool! So....assuming your shooting some of that 'Ultra Cheap' TSS ammo! I really hope that you connect. How far out does the pattern last with the loads you're using?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Oh that is cool! So....assuming your shooting some of that 'Ultra Cheap' TSS ammo! I really hope that you connect. How far out does the pattern last with the loads you're using?
I'm shooting the 3" BOSS Tom #9'S. They hold a pretty darn good pattern out to 25 yds. Hoping Ol' Tommy Turkey reads the script and gets to about 20 yds!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 20 of 38 Posts