eboll
Spike Country
Birddogm33
Steve
Bowhunter42

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I cannot wait to get out and do some hunting!! I am going next Saturday to try and tag a doe early, as I am out of all meat.

Hello team!! My name is Dan, I live in Lake Orion, I primarily hunt two places, my in-laws outside of Albion and a family friends outside of Hastings. I prefer archery but am always willing to grab a gun and get out.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm more than ready! My name is Eric, I hunt in St Clair county. I'm an avid habitat enthusiast, and bowhunter. I hunt at the family farm. Got the last of the food plots planted yesterday.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I cannot wait to get out and do some hunting!! I am going next Saturday to try and tag a doe early, as I am out of all meat.

Hello team!! My name is Dan, I live in Lake Orion, I primarily hunt two places, my in-laws outside of Albion and a family friends outside of Hastings. I prefer archery but am always willing to grab a gun and get out.
Dan, I used to work near Albion. Lots of nice bucks in that area.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Eric, I have tried hunting on some HAP land in St Clair, but that was just silly, had so many people on it. I'd rather go to bald mountain. It's only a mile from my house now.

·
Administrator
35,877 Posts
Well I hunt in the NW12. The bucks are getting bigger there but it looks like we have some on this team from big buck country.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Spike checking in. I am the former hitman for the H8ted, it was up to me to shoot deer others would not. LOL!!!

All joking aside I am looking forward to being on a new team should be a great year. The deer are on a good come back(cross your finger and nock on wood).

·
Premium Member
30,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spike checking in. I am the former hitman for the H8ted, it was up to me to shoot deer others would not. LOL!!!

All joking aside I am looking forward to being on a new team should be a great year. The deer are on a good come back(cross your finger and nock on wood).

Have Super Glue will travel!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Any land open to the public in St Clair County is chaos haha. We are slow at work right now, so I can take time off as I choose. It'll be nice not having to be a weekend warrior.
Where are you hunting Spikecountry? Welcome!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hi guys...My name is Jay. I will be hunting near my house here in West Branch. Looking forward too having a good year and meeting new people on the web site...The next 3 weeks can't come soon enough. I have some good deer on cam will post later....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well I say we don't wait for everyone to check in, anyone want to be the captain? And you guys have any kind of team name you're thinking about?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Check-in in, I hunt in barry, ionia, Jackson and calhoun, mainly bow. But I'll be getting a .450 here soon :) does anyone have any expertise with the Sharonvile sga?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm usually chatty, but I'm just nervous. This is my first deer hunting contest lol:D
I vote Steve as our fearless leader, as he is the creator.
As far as names, how about team bonecrush?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nothing to be nervous about the contest. Maybe get nervous when a shooter buck is working his way in and you don't want to mess up the shot lol. Last year was my first time in this contest. Its pretty interesting watching everyone shoot deer around the state. It definitely makes you want to spend more time out in the woods just to try and get a fee extra points tho. I had 3 shooter bucks by me last year at my in laws place and could never connect. Redemption time.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Nothing to be nervous about the contest. Maybe get nervous when a shooter buck is working his way in and you don't want to mess up the shot lol. Last year was my first time in this contest. Its pretty interesting watching everyone shoot deer around the state. It definitely makes you want to spend more time out in the woods just to try and get a fee extra points tho. I had 3 shooter bucks by me last year at my in laws place and could never connect. Redemption time.
I was kidding. It will be a ton of fun. I'm planning on hunting less this year. Last year I hunted too much and the deer responded negatively. I had two shooters last year, couldn't connect. Hopefully my luck changes with all of the hard work I've put in this offseason. Food plots, bedding areas, travel corridors, and a waterhole have been added. I've seen 3 shooters this year.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts