Anita Dwink
Alan Michaels
454casull
littlebuck
Nolan3387

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
454 checking in. Looking forward to a fun couple of months here.

·
Premium Member
30,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll apologize in advance for sticking you guys with Alan Michaels, but somebody had to take him.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I'm here. My name is Phil. I hunt on private property in Jackson Co and I participate in all of the seasons but prefer to bow hunt. Looking forward to a fun filled season!

How's it going Carl?

I hear you Nolan this year has flown bye!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hey Phil,
Good to have you on the our team. You need to repeat last year's success. I plan to wait for a big guy or at least a 8 pt . They are making tungsten spoons with half the size of the Hopkins. I'll pm on Canada and upcoming pier stuff later. Looking forward to being the next top team.
I'm here. My name is Phil. I hunt on private property in Jackson Co and I participate in all of the seasons but prefer to bow hunt. Looking forward to a fun filled season!

How's it going Carl?

I hear you Nolan this year has flown bye!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hey Phil,
Good to have you on the our team. You need to repeat last year's success. I plan to wait for a big guy or at least a 8 pt . They are making tungsten spoons with half the size of the Hopkins. I'll pm on Canada and upcoming pier stuff later. Looking forward to being the next top team.
I'm looking forward to this season, Good to have you on our team as well. I never know if I'll haverst a buck but I'll try my hardest no doubt. I've stepped up my game to 3.5 and older bucks we'll see. I don't have any "Shooters" on camera yet but never do this early.

I'm looking forward to doing some pier fishing with you again this fall we had a blast! I'm always up to talking about Canada shot me a massage. We did a fly in this year but next year we'll be going back to Dog lake in early June, the first week to be exact.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Wildthing checking in with Team 2. Happy to be here. I primarily hunt my own property in Dickinson County in S. Central U.P. I will be bow hunting, rifle hunting and muzzle loader hunting for 3 1/2 year olds or older bucks. I did also draw a doe permit for my DMU but the herd is definitely down this year so I'm not sure yet if I will fill it. Will decide around mid-season.

This is my first year in the contest so i'm not sure what to expect yet. Looking forward to the opener.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'll apologize in advance for sticking you guys with Alan Michaels, but somebody had to take him.
Bite Me you fruit loop

Have no fear, Alan is here! lol

·
Registered
797 Posts
I plan on taking an antlered or two (with at least one antler of 3" or something larger, whatever volunteers and I have a license for), a button buck (for breakfast sausage), and at least one antlerless (for burger).
I'll hold back entering an antlered deer until closer to the end of the contest, and then enter the greatest value of the deer I take.

·
Registered
287 Posts
littlebuck is here, thanks for the reminder phil160, I hunt both northern clinton county on the family farm and near gun lake on the inlaws property, goal for the season is an early doe with the bow and hopefully fill a buck tag between the bow/gun/muzzleloader seasons

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Only 1 left to check in and not even 24 hrs from starting. Most excellant. lreigler is last to check in.
Might as well start the Team name and captain dialogue. Phil did a great job as captain on the team we were on last year and gets my vote.
Team name idea . Team Doementum.

·
Premium Member
30,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
797 Posts
Phil is good for me.

I vote for "QDMAMAN's Mother Suck's Pickles" for a team name. lol

or
The large Gut Pile Gang

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Behind the ball already. I'm in. Mainly an archery guy but will do some gun hunting. Mostly private behind my house and some public. My goal is a nice 2.5 y.o or better, to beat my 8 point from last year. Seeing a few around...

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Not too familiar with most of my team mates yet Tony ... but you do have me somewhat concerned about Alan Michaels. Should I have serious concerns??

Phil took the initiative to notify the rest of us about checking in so it seems he is on top of things. I support his nomination for captain as well.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Behind the ball already. I'm in. Mainly an archery guy but will do some gun hunting. Mostly private behind my house and some public. My goal is a nice 2.5 y.o or better, to beat my 8 point from last year. Seeing a few around...
Welcome Ireigler. Not behind the ball at all. I can't recall ever being on a team that checked in so fast. The best part of this contest is sharing experiences with the team and trash talking some of the others when the timing is right for the 1st timers. Anyone QDPMS trashes is good in my book.

·
Premium Member
30,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not too familiar with most of my team mates yet Tony ... but you do have me somewhat concerned about Alan Michaels. Should I have serious concerns??
Every good deer camp has "that guy" that has the "kick me" sign on his back.:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts