@thegospelisgood (c) (James)
@Steve (Steve)
@Baybum (John)
@fishinfanatic19
@pgpn123
@Nitro225Optimax (Doug)
@ReeseHunter (Josh)
@Sam22 (Sam)

Whoop whoop...Let's get it going....Don't worry you won't need an interpreter to know we've win and your team lost...
381 - 400 of 458 Posts
Best shot that I've had to be on a winning team after all these years. Hope we can pull it off.
Reactions: ReeseHunter
Any way you slice it we need about 5 more deer. A couple of bucks would be huge. I’m not going to get picky on who gets those deer :)
Hey now I'm still hoping nitro picks up my slack!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
I need a doe with archery equiptment for the team we are thinking right? I can do it later this month. I ususally do. Who will be our "drop" who do we need to make sure gets a doe with a bow or crossbow. I would like to win :devilish:
I have still been hunting. Muzzleloader is ususally better to me than this, I don't have any good bucks on camera lately to go after. I have tons of does though. I found some excellent big buck sign on the one day break between Rifle and ML season, and I put two cameras in the area on scrapes. I haven't gotten a picture of anything but small bucks though. I hunted it once, and saw a spike but that's it.

It will be hard to get out for a while. I have to get serious about some stuff at work and will be working a ways from home, making for long days. I usually get out around Christmas to shoot something.
Or shoot a 14 pt :LOL:

Keep it fun whatever you do.
I need a doe with archery equiptment for the team we are thinking right? I can do it later this month. I ususally do. Who will be our "drop" who do we need to make sure gets a doe with a bow or crossbow. I would like to win :devilish:
Reactions: Sam22
I've been hunting a deer dessert but I'm still grinding. Went out Sunday afternoon. Haven't saw a deer since the gun opener. Arranged some transportation for my kids Thursday afternoon so I will be out then and will do a scout, climb and hunt in a different area. Sunday afternoon didn't seem like many cars at all parked around the state land on my way in so I should have a little room to roam Thursday afternoon. Looks like east winds basically the rest of the season.

Well we have got a 0, a 5 and a 7 point scorer on the board right now. Going to be tough having to take any of those. We have 10 of our 14 scoring spots filled.

Sam and fishifanatic I haven't saw if you guys have pics with deer, weapon and tag yet apologies if I missed them or you guys have them.

Going through team thread I though I saw one team at 117 and one at 104....that counting all deer they have down not just entered deer. Don't hold me to that tho.

I have a doe w gun I haven't entered yet. Mulling getting another doe tag and trying w bow.
I’m going out this weekend with the smoke pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
I thought I posted my pic, I definitely took it. I will find it and repost.

It's interesting, I have see more daylight deer movement this last 10 days than all year on my cameras. I still have like 19 out. I have only seen does and small bucks daylight active though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Reactions: Baybum
Sounds like we definitely have some guys still hunting. I’ll be out until the very end either with my son, mentoring another young kid or just by myself. I’ll definitely shoot a doe with my bow. Son still has a buck tag left so I’m still hoping he is able to connect on a nice one.
Reactions: Sam22
There is the scoreable one
Snow Hunting Deer hunting Outdoor recreation Freezing

Sent from my SM-S908U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Reactions: Baybum
Vertebrate Tape measure Cat Felidae Mammal
Eye Working animal Feather Horn Eyewear
Would you guys consider both of these legal points?
@Sam22 you have to post in official score thread!

just posted mine. I’m still at it. I’ll be out this weekend and another time or two with archery tackle.

@ReeseHunter second one is definitely a point. First one is hard to tell from the picture IMO
Both look legal to me all right.
View attachment 870799 View attachment 870800 Would you guys consider both of these legal points?
X2.

Both look legal to me all right.
Thanks guys. It won’t much matter when I shoot a doe with my bow but just in case I wanted to make sure.
Had to screenshot this off a selfie video but it'll work for scoring. Another big girl. Saw more deer by 8 this morning then I've saw in the last month. Shot her about 8, recovered about 10 and still working on getting her out. Of course I was hunting in by a horse trail but she ran 150 double lunged through the thick stuff directly away from the trail so im hauling her out the other side to an old logging trail. Took a break and took a selfie and I think I'm only about 50 yards from the logging road now then I will get her on the cart. Would've been 1/2 way to my processors by now if I'd of brought the jet sled lol but I was about 100 off the horse trail so I brought wheels derp.
Plant Sky Tree Helmet Wood
Beak Fawn Terrestrial animal Plant Grass

381 - 400 of 458 Posts