marcus619
Jet08
TCcrawdad
Dubllung4
pleistocene

·
Registered
487 Posts
I’m here. Names Zach, I hunt NW lower Michigan for the most part, usually go to camp in the western UP but most likely won’t make it this year, but we’ll see. These cooler temps have me jonesing to get in a tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Administrator
35,626 Posts
Checking in. I do my hunting at my place in Wellston. Covid 19 will allow me to have a 2 week deer camp this year at the end of October and first week of November. Hopefully I can contribute.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm here. Mainly hunt Van Buren, Kzoo, Allegan Counties with a sit or two in Barry. Also take a week or two to head out of state every fall. Can't wait.

Reactions: ScipioCreekAssasin

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ill mainly hunt my ground in jackson, we were on a team before jet l drop in on your habitat stuff good job,You to Steve always check out your input.with 2 weeks vacation ill bet your tagged out with a couple good ones. im OK with any name and who ever is capitan.One more check in to go .

·
Registered
364 Posts
My vote for captain is Steve. I see he is already and admin so he should be able to keep us inline if he so chooses. Not picky who takes the role though. All this rain we have got we could go by the "Soggy Bottom Boys" lol.

I will be hunting my property in Eaton county but its pretty much on the Eaton/Barry line. I live on the property which is a plus for me to get out when I want. I also WFH so I have flexibility. Last year I passed a lot of bucks and ended up with 2 doe. If the buck doesn't get me excited I will not shoot him. I think young doe taste better, TBH. Sometimes I do make it up north for a few hunts but I don't expect much out of those. More for the memories than the harvest.

Looking forward to the season and following along with you gents!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
My vote for captain is Steve. I see he is already and admin.

!
The original. He’s a big deal lol.
Looking forward to hunting with you virtually this year Steve!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Ill mainly hunt my ground in jackson, we were on a team before jet l drop in on your habitat stuff good job.
Thanks, hopefully much more to come in the next couple years on the habitat front.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I can be the captain. Any suggestions for team names?
I’ll throw out “Whitetail Warriors” or “Buck Bullies”. I’m open to anything names you guys come up with.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.