Buck railing a doe :lol:

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
3,406 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hey guys. I'm on vacation in Maine right now. So I will be pretty quiet for the next week. Could of sworn I was on deep penetration last year. I will have to look. Whatever you guys come up with is fine. Watching seals out the deck door and drinking a beer now. Good luck. Tom.

·
Premium Member
2,372 Posts
Hey guys. I'm on vacation in Maine right now. So I will be pretty quiet for the next week. Could of sworn I was on deep penetration last year. I will have to look. Whatever you guys come up with is fine. Watching seals out the deck door and drinking a beer now. Good luck. Tom.
Yup, Beer:30

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Alcona Co and Otsego Co. Have great bucks around this year. Checked one of my cams in Otsego Co today and found my biggest buck there showed back up again last night after not being on camera since Aug 6th.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I've got a camera up on our 80 acres lease in Clare that's been there for about 3 weeks now. Should be checking it soon. Also, not a lot of big buck action going on in lenawee county, however there rarely is this time of year. They just seem to pop in during that sweet time of the season.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
We havent been as active with our cameras this year unfortunately. But we do have images/video of this buck below. A little bit of a freak. Hope we see him during the season....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Reading your suggestions for team names, you guys must be trying to compensate for something. As far as your cameras in Clare, just let me know where they are and I'll take a ten minute drive and check them for you:lol:

1 - 20 of 197 Posts