Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

701 - 718 of 718 Posts

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
As far as I can tell, Arrowport has not entered his deer yet. I pm'ed him and hope he sees it. Sure hope he gets it in before the deadline! We need them points. Im not sure about lionsfan. Is the only deer he killed the one he didnt get any pics of?
I PM'd him also.

·
Premium Member
8,560 Posts
Yep its just a game...but dont play if youre not gonna follow through with the rules. Arrowport shot a nice 8 with his bow and he hasnt posted it...yet. 3 hours to go. He hasnt been seen on here since last Wed. I know its just a game ....but cmon man!

Edit...he shot the deer with a gun but doesnt matter anyways.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Yep its just a game...but dont play if youre not gonna follow through with the rules. Arrowport shot a nice 8 with his bow and he hasnt posted it...yet. 3 hours to go. He hasnt been seen on here since last Wed. I know its just a game ....but cmon man!
I am guilty of that too. My only excuse is how hectic my opening morning was and everything was just so darn rushed, and my one chance to save my chances got washed away when my wife did me a favor.

·
Premium Member
8,560 Posts
I am guilty of that too. My only excuse is how hectic my opening morning was and everything was just so darn rushed, and my one chance to save my chances got washed away when my wife did me a favor.

No your not guilty of that, Yep you made a mistake by not getting a pic and explained that. Was a bummer but I get it. He has pics and just didnt post em. They only score 7 of the 8 anyways. So it is what it is. Just would have liked a honest total at the end to see what would have happened. Thats all.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey
Hey lions fan, do you have any pics at all with you and the deer in them? When i forgot to take my picture with my bow, he said I could still post the deer but he wouldn't give me the two points for the archery bonus. If you have one with you and the deer without the weapon you could post it and see if they still count it.

·
Premium Member
8,560 Posts
I have an 8 with a gun.. went pretty hard this weekend to no avail. getting the kids out next weekend and they want to trail blood. I'm bringing the old Mathews for my archery doe. good luck the rest of the season guys. the grind continues. When is our last day to submit? just so everyone in the group knows.

Next post i replied...

ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ENTERED BY MIDNIGHT ON JANUARY 3rd, 2021! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Ok im done...just kinda irks me a little.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Can't believe I missed it. Sorry all. Was off Grid all week. Hunted hard with my Bow to take a doe as if that would've mattered. Great season, Again I apologize

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's just a free for fun contest, while we won't be able to technically win it, we know we should be at 133 points so at least we can see where we should have placed. I'm only bummed because I really wanted to win it so we could keep the same team next year! We all hunted pretty dang hard this year!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Im disappointed too! To say the least! Why play if ya cant even follow the damn rules???? Anyways....would have been really nice to keep this team together for another year! Thanks...
Look at the bright side you might get to be with “mr brass” next year!
Man I am sorry that would be excessive!

Reactions: U of M Fan
701 - 718 of 718 Posts