Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

81 - 100 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Went out to fish today and my hardside was gone. After daylight I found it scattered in shredded pieces over a half mile of lake. 70 mph winds broke it loose and rolled it down the lake until it was demolished. Tomorrow I'll take the ranger to recover the pieces. Back to a pop-up, I guess.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Went out to fish today and my hardside was gone. After daylight I found it scattered in shredded pieces over a half mile of lake. 70 mph winds broke it loose and rolled it down the lake until it was demolished. Tomorrow I'll take the ranger to recover the pieces. Back to a pop-up, I guess.
Awww man sorry to hear that

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
That sucks Dave. Ma nature can be a real b***h.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I heard it can get windy out that way...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Took my son out for his first spearing trip. We sat from sun up until 2:00pm. I had hoped to make it until 11 but he surprised me. He stayed plenty entertained seeing all kinds of fish and even got some target practice on a few doggies for the garden. Unfortunately only one pike that he stuck, but it shook of on the way up. It was great to get him out there and off the damn fortnite though.
20210116_090259_HDR.jpg
20210116_105838_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
866 Posts
Took my son out for his first spearing trip. We sat from sun up until 2:00pm. I had hoped to make it until 11 but he surprised me. He stayed plenty entertained seeing all kinds of fish and even got some target practice on a few doggies for the garden. Unfortunately only one pike that he stuck, but it shook of on the way up. It was great to get him out there and off the damn fortnite though. View attachment 632577 View attachment 632579

Ain’t that the truth, my boys live on fort nite...ugh

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Today was a slow day. We made it until 3:30 though. But only because my partner took a nap... I had a great weekend showing him the ropes of spearing. He even begged me to let him pull the sled. Who am I to argue with that? He made it about 75 yards and still wanted to keep going but I wanted to get to the truck before dark.
20210117_105016.jpg
20210117_130929_HDR.jpg
20210117_155702~2.jpg

81 - 100 of 190 Posts