2,492 Posts
Checking in..

·
Registered
13,105 Posts

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Man I hope so!! All three from last years hit list survived and are still around. The corn was up till after Christmas and we didn’t see much.
Love the late standing corn! Hope those guys made it! We have one that never heard about getting shot but also haven't had a pic since late November. Pretty sure his summer hang out is/was a neighbor about a 3/4 mile away. I did talk to that guy who said there's been a stud in his back hayfield but no way to confirm if it's the same buck. Here's the best picture we have of him. Stupid me I didn't hunt that day because it was almost 80 degrees but about 30 mins before this picture was taken there is a picture of me walking by because I had to fix a tree stand issue.
Plant Nature Deer Grass Fawn
Plant Nature Deer Grass Fawn

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
All of these trailcam pictures are almost....a VERY small almost, making me wish that I put out some trailcams. I'm going to stick to my guns though and not put any out. I just want to get back to hunting the way it was when I started 23yrs ago. We lose so much of the fun and excitement because someone else shot a deer that was on our 'hitlist' and wandered off the property. So I dedicated myself to just having fun and doing the necessary diligence in reading sign and playing the wind. Hopefully things work out for me this year! It's going to be an adventure at the very least!!
In the interim, please continue to post any photos of the big bucks that the rest of you are after I can live vicariously through you!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
We also probably have to come up with one of those team names that everyone puts out there. I am not really cleaver in that regard, but the only thing that comes to mind is "#1 Stunner" from the Big Tymers that was dropped back in '00!! It was one of our jams we pirated off of Napster back in the day. LOL

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
This is my target buck. Pics in the morning and evening as well as the middle of the night on multiple days. He has been hanging out here for over a month. The neighbors also see him regularly. Bait pile v food plot, hoping for a north wind for the opener.
Plant Deer Tree Grass Fawn

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Anyone reached out to the unaccounted for members?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Pulled SD cards during lunch break today. Haven't seen this guy in a month.
Grey Tints and shades Pattern Font Art

Reactions: Kola and HUBBHUNTER

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Pulled SD cards during lunch break today. Haven't seen this guy in a month. View attachment 786500
Nice buck! My cams have slowed since the beans started turning yellow. Just about time to move them over scrapes for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
13,105 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I PMed Mike4282. I will also send something to Sewey when I get done writing this..

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
SEWEY hasn't been on in 21 days and 6 for mike.

Reactions: FullQuiver

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
How much time do we give these guys until we need to pull the cord and see who's waiting to get promoted from the Farm Team? Just want to keep things moving in a forward direction as the season gets closer and we need to get our affairs in order.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts