Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if the Taylor Sports Complex will be having indoor archery again this year?
Any details?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I did not know Taylor Sports Complex had archery. Are you talking about the one on Telegraph across from the car dealership. If it is I would be interested.

fulldraw

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fulldraw,
I think the archery is actually at a different location, not at the complex.
I did find out some info though. I was looking for someplace for myself and my 7 year old to shoot.

They have a indoor 3d league starting Jan 13th and ending April 21. Registration is $50, then you pay $20/week for the first 10 weeks of the 15 week league.

At $250, I think I will pass.

I will sign up my boy for the JOAD program though.

I am looking at Adams archery for indoor now. More driving (Milan) but less expensive.

Let me know if you find anything. I am in Dearborn Heights.

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
I'm with you, $250 is outrageous. That is the only reason I haven't signed up the past 3 years. But people pay it, they are full every year......

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I usually shoot at the Washtenaw Sportsmens Club were my Dad is a member they usually let some public come in and join the leagues but members first. The winter leagues start the week before chirstmas and end in April. It is $7.00/person per week there is a registration fee I believe but cannot remember what it is. It is alot of fun and very relaxed exspecially the wednesday night league which is paper animal targets.

fulldraw

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fulldraw,

I would drive there! If you have direct contact info for the league, please pass it along. I am not a member there, so my chances might be small.
Thanks!

·
Registered
849 Posts
IT moved from the complex to heratige park in Taylor, but I dont know that its still running call the parks & rec. office in taylor they should be able to give you more info. I will be in the area today I will try to stop in and see what I can find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts