Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 901 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
That last wind storm pushed it back in. The pier is open and there were some guys out there today.

Sent from my moto z4 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
You should be good to go. Maybe try the new pier as well. Should be good colored water up close to the river. I think I’m going up to Oscoda with the boat.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
You should be good to go. Maybe try the new pier as well. Should be good colored water up close to the river. I think I’m going up to Oscoda with the boat.
What pier is that? Did they redo the first pier when you are coming in from the south? I think it had picnic tables on it?

·
Registered
424 Posts
What pier is that? Did they redo the first pier when you are coming in from the south? I think it had picnic tables on it?

They made it a lot longer and bigger last year. I think they put some docks along it too, but I haven't actually gotten my ass out there to check it out yet.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Now they're calling for rain. I can't win. SMH. Going tomorrow instead now.

Here's the forecast for today:
Today
A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Actually that looks pretty good for shore/pier fishing at Tawas. Better than tomorrow with more of an offshore wind.

41 - 60 of 901 Posts