Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
541 - 560 of 943 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #543 ·
Just a quick report from tonight. 2 for 4 out of Tawas and a little northeast. Laker on a 300 weighted steel orange carbon and a beautiful steelhead on a five color black and green dreamweaver spoon. Had a rip on a slider and a wire diver out 150.
Thought I had all my boat issues resolved but tonight had a rigger motor go out. Had to turn it into a manual for the evening.
Water Sky Vertebrate Sleeve Fisherman

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think it is just one of them years Andy , we finally got out after an early year of other issues to relax on beautiful Tawas Bay set the first line and noticed water in the back of the boat, lifted cover on the dog house everything seemed fine until the bilge went on again. Long story short the water discharge line on the bilge pump cracked so it just pumped the water from under the floor to on the floor as a continuous cycle. Easy fix but ended up a short day with tools in hand instead of fishing rods. No problem we will get'em next time but probably after the Holiday for us. Good Luck be safe

·
Registered
13 Posts
First time out of Tawas this year. Silly kids and graduation! 65 fow NE of point. Atlantic on a slider downriggers 55 down 1 walleye on 10 color 1 on 7 color and 1 on rigger at 55. Lost 3-4. My wife loves lures more than me, so she started painting her own. Ran all her lures today. Happy wife! Happy Life!

Attachments

541 - 560 of 943 Posts