Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a beaver tanned and want it done right. I just have the one and I'm leaning towards sending it to Moyles in Idaho. I looked for them on line but couldn't find contact info.

Could someone please let me know an address and phone number? Also, any ideal on cost for one beaver and how long it might take them?

Thanks guys!

· Registered
72 Posts
Have you considered taking it to F&T Fur Harvesters Trading Post near Alpena. They are a lot closer and will do a fine job. I am unsure of the price but you can go to www.fntpost.com and send them an email or give them a call at 989-727-8727. I had them tan a fox and it took them about a month and I was very satified.

· Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
270 Jake said:
Have you considered taking it to F&T Fur Harvesters Trading Post near Alpena. They are a lot closer and will do a fine job. I am unsure of the price but you can go to www.fntpost.com and send them an email or give them a call at 989-727-8727. I had them tan a fox and it took them about a month and I was very satified.

Called them and WOW, they wanted $45 for just the tanning.

· Registered
408 Posts
You guys are making me sick with the price quote. I just took my black beaver to Eaves taxidermy in Shields and they said it would be $145.:eek:

I should've asked before hand.

By the way, nice beaver davidshane.

· Registered
144 Posts
The Wildlife Gallery in blanchard Mi, They are a huge tannery and great turn-around time. I used to send all my stuff to Moyle Mink, and a few furs got laid-up in shipping and had hair-slip when they got them. They do a great job as long as the rush ship goes correct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.