Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Cap n Cork in Macomb Township. They are actually made for brewing and fermenting beer, but I think they are 7 gallon buckets. All of us have them as they are the perfect sitting height.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
462 Posts
if u dont want to spend the money and u already have a cpl buckets, u can cut the bottom and of one, abut four inches under the rim and drop it inside your other bucket. fast together and viola! u have a taller bucket that cost you nothing

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cap n Cork in Macomb Township. They are actually made for brewing and fermenting beer, but I think they are 7 gallon buckets. All of us have them as they are the perfect sitting height.

Good Luck!
Thanks a lot. Any idea what roads it's on? Not real familiar with the area.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if u dont want to spend the money and u already have a cpl buckets, u can cut the bottom and of one, abut four inches under the rim and drop it inside your other bucket. fast together and viola! u have a taller bucket that cost you nothing
Great idea!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yep^ thats what I did.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
That's what I'm gonna do, making a short bucket to just fit my vex, nice & secure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts