Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone happen to know anyone with any tadpollys for sale, only place really to get them that i found is on ebay and i refuse to used a credit card or checking account on the computer, I would be willing to send a Money Order... there has to be somone willing to sell a couple and make a couple bucks... or ill pay for a couple custom paints....

open to just about any models... Glow, Spook, Clatter, or just the regular or mini tad polly's

please shoot me a PM in anyone has any leads...

·
Registered
24 Posts
last time i bought some was at lakeside bait shop ,on 10 and jefferson. They had a few differnt typs, also try franks great outdoors they might have some choises online too . Best lure ive ever used on st clare this time of year north of south river launch good luck .:eek:ne_eye:

·
Registered
152 Posts
The little dipper bait shop in flat rock still has some tadpollys in stock. Last week I noticed about 10 or so still on the shelf.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live in Midland and go to Franks quite a bit. I have never seen tadpollys there. I like and use those lures with success. I bought the ones I have at Pappys bait and takle in Welston near Tippy. They are worth charging from ebay they are great lures. Maybee try Lunkers in Edwardsburg, good luck though, I dont believe those lures are in production any longer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You are correct. For some reason they stopped making them. I dont know why, they are the best steelhead lure ever made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts