Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when these are going to hit the retail shelfs? A muzzle loader is going to be my next purchase and I really like the looks of the Triumph and it is hard to beat the T/C name for quality.

Anyone know what the RETAIL price will be for a composite/camo stocks with the stainless barrel will run (most likely the higher end of the range for that gun I am guessing).

Also i was looking on line and some on-line stores have pretty good prices, but I am looking to use my cabelas points that I have been saving for a few years for this so retail price would be a better estimate for me. I checked T/C's website and they do no list any pricing on it.

Does anyone have this muzzle loader yet or has anyone shot it? If so how does it do/feel etc.

Thanks in advance,
J-

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Cabelas in Dundee has them in stock....at least they did as of May 1st. I think the stainless/blk composite was $429. I think that was the only version they had in stock. Looks like a decent gun, but I like Omega better....either will make for an excellent muzzleloader!

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Somewhere I thought I saw $500-$550 for the camo/ss version.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanks for the info guys. Been saving my cabelas points for a few years earmarking it for a muzzleloader. Looks like i will only have to come out of pocket a couple hundred depending on what scope I get.

Thanks

J-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts