Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bourbon barrel aged for 5 years, SON! $25/4pk...cant tell you how excited i am to get my hands on this brew...its a limited release that is very hard to get your hands on...in fact, i cant remember the last time Goose Island released BCS...or maybe im thinking of the Canadian Breakfast Stout...either way, they're both must haves, especially if you love a great stout!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The easiest way to do that is to contact your local distributor and ask for a list of stores that they delivered the beer to...ya might wanna hurry up tho because most stores are only allotted 2 cases and they tend to sell extremely fast! You might have to drive a distance to procure a 4 pack but, IMO, it's well worth the drive!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Sounds good, just wish it wasn't owned by ansheusher-bush.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
The easiest way to do that is to contact your local distributor and ask for a list of stores that they delivered the beer to...ya might wanna hurry up tho because most stores are only allotted 2 cases and they tend to sell extremely fast! You might have to drive a distance to procure a 4 pack but, IMO, it's well worth the drive!
Thanks Waz. We have a friend in our area that I think will be able to set me up. He distributes in my area and down in the metro Detroit area. I'll let you know the availability and outcome. I'd like to get my hands on some before the holidays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts