Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I had a long bow season of these big swamp does busting me! So at about 3:30 I got revenge! The property I hunt is pretty thick and for years the neighbors never shot does which makes these does harder to kill than any big buck. Not sure on weight yet but she's a big one! Back out in the morning looking for the buck I missed today:D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Nice doe you got there Jeff. I also got a mature doe this morning with the same exact Wolf muzzleloader. Mine presented only a frontal shot so I hit her in the base of the neck and she bolted and hit every tree or blowdown for 75 yards till she dropped.:yikes: That muzzleloader knocked the snot out of her but the bullet never exited the chest cavity.

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Congratulations! I always like seeing pictures of mature doe's that have been harvested. Very Very important. Thanks for the post

·
Premium Member
30,938 Posts
Interesting! I don't recall seeing this doe at the Eaton County Quality Deer Pole.:confused::mad:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Man I had a long bow season of these big swamp does busting me! So at about 3:30 I got revenge! The property I hunt is pretty thick and for years the neighbors never shot does which makes these does harder to kill than any big buck. Not sure on weight yet but she's a big one! Back out in the morning looking for the buck I missed today:D

Looks tasty. good luck on the buck.

·
Premium Member
30,938 Posts
Jeff, You look gangsta with that ski cap on.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Good job - Uncle Ted would be proud!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts