·
Premium Member
9,594 Posts
Very cool.:)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks like you got yourself one of them their black U.P. swamp bucks:lol:
Neat picture nice to see some moose close to home. Don't forget your camera when your in the area never know who might come to visit.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Cool as heck!!
I think you're gonna need a bigger gun :lol:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Awesome. Yes take the camera with you everytime you are out. I'm a photographer and I envy you cause I want to take a moose pic but here in California, well, I don't see any!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
that is a shooter even with the combo license up here got 4 points on one side. seriously that is a sweet picture

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Age and score?

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Now that gets my vote for the best trail cam pic of the year! That right there is a nice trophy on its own. A nicely matted and framed picture would look great in your cabin! If you get some more, be sure to post.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I had one show up two weeks ago on my camera. The one I got was north of Manistique. The only problem is I only have it from the front shoulders back. Don't know if it is a cow or bull.:mad:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awesome pic for sure, but I'd be very wary of walking into that area--moose can mess you up in a hurry for no other reason than they don't like you around!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Now that gets my vote for the best trail cam pic of the year!
That is actually a pretty good idea. Make a sticky thread, people post thier submissions, people vote on them every month or so......can we do polls on this forum? I'm not the one who can pull this off (lacking in computer skills:sad:) but that would be a cool section or thread to have.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very cool. Any estimate how tall to the shoulder? I've seen them up in Ontario right next to my truck where I can't see over their backs. Great animal up close, or at least from inside the truck!:tdo12:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts