Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

SuperBoe Simcoe !

9K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  on a call 
#1 ·
Who’s goin?

making a quick trip this weekend, maybe an exchange of PM’s with cell numbers to network.

#10 ·
The spoons are important, but not as important as my fishing partner, Kenobi, but I just call him master.
[

QUOTE="Carpenter Bill, post: 8029699, member: 113951"]Jigger jarvie will have a Box of spoons and he will be spoon feeding some jumbos. Good luck be safe and hook them in the lips[/QUOTE]

#11 ·
Are you there yet Jigger , Let us know how it's going. Hopefully you pound them. Good luck and be safe
The spoons are important, but not as important as my fishing partner, Kenobi, but I just call him master.
[

QUOTE="Carpenter Bill, post: 8029699, member: 113951"]Jigger jarvie will have a Box of spoons and he will be spoon feeding some jumbos. Good luck be safe and hook them in the lips
[/QUOTE]

#23 ·
Sky Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Automotive tire
Well, our fishing experience was lack luster, but did have an overall good experience getting out. Got to test out my new rig, with the exception of a weak battery it performs as I wanted it to.
we got some good locations on where to fish from members of this site who hopefully will be reading this, for that I truly thank you! We just didn’t capitalize on it like we needed to, but the areas that you shared will be explored in the future, it was a learning trip for us, we ain’t done yet!
Inn on the lake was were we stayed, room 14, small but clean, but the shower had no hot water, not even warm, so be forewarned.
Tons of dink’s almost everywhere we went, fished cooks bay out of Keswick and out from The peninsula resort.
They were parking on the ice at the launch just down the street from the Inn on the Lake, ice was 6”-8” on cooks where we fished, and by the peninsula resort was 10” and better.

#26 ·
My birthday is the 16th and spent quite a few on the lady...Always tough then. Either the deeper water off snake or on the flats between the islands has been OK in years past. Beaverton a couple times too.

Nice looking rig ya got yourself!

Waiting for my trailer to get fixed and then I will be ready to roll!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.