Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who’s goin?

making a quick trip this weekend, maybe an exchange of PM’s with cell numbers to network.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I’ll be up there w a crew of 7... no machines, heading out of Virginia Beach, have house rented on the lake, fishing fri and sat. Willing to share reports of the ol lady co w ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any luck this morning, no perch for us only a whitie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The spoons are important, but not as important as my fishing partner, Kenobi, but I just call him master.
[

QUOTE="Carpenter Bill, post: 8029699, member: 113951"]Jigger jarvie will have a Box of spoons and he will be spoon feeding some jumbos. Good luck be safe and hook them in the lips[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Are you there yet Jigger , Let us know how it's going. Hopefully you pound them. Good luck and be safe
The spoons are important, but not as important as my fishing partner, Kenobi, but I just call him master.
[

QUOTE="Carpenter Bill, post: 8029699, member: 113951"]Jigger jarvie will have a Box of spoons and he will be spoon feeding some jumbos. Good luck be safe and hook them in the lips
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
270 Posts
Tough day, got lines wet around noonish, got smerch at 1st spot, moved and moved until we found a few around 3, put a handful of nice jumbos in the bucket
Know the feeling we were supposed to fish Winnebago last week and bad ice forced us to another lake an hour away that was underwhelming to say the least. Your fishing over there though! Not much of that happening around here.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts