Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,787 Posts
And people continue to say wolves never attack and kill people. A few of the villages in Russia were given government surplus rifles to defend their lives and property from the wolves. They must need them for squirrels or something because wolves never attack people the half wits always say!:dizzy::yikes::lol:

· Registered
172 Posts
I kind of like the DNR's assessment of the situation and deciding that the wolves have exceeded the 'Social Carrying Capacity'. I am fairly certain that it means the indigenous peoples are becoming more resolved in their efforts to control the timber wolf population.;)

· Registered
719 Posts
"400 Super Wolves" I think I watched that on the SyFy channel last Sunday....it came on after Megadon vs the Cracken.

bigmac....the story isn't old, it's in Russia. I think they all drive 1971 snowmobiles over there.

· Banned
3,866 Posts
Russia has a long history of culling the wolf population from helicopters.
This is nothing new for them.

· Registered
3,787 Posts
They have brought him back from the grave to use his superior knowledge of physics to destroy the "super wolves." You have to bring out the heavy hitters to combat a pack of 400 "super wolves."
I'd say 1.000 people killed by the Russian wolves is enough to do something about it. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.