Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,500 Posts
I’d like to see the Browns or Bills win it all but really don’t care as long as it isn’t Green Bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Green Bay has been "my team" since I was a kid. Being a Lions fan was always an exercise in futility, I figured that out on my own around 1970.

Reactions: wpmisport

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Bills bucs, should be a good game.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
Chiefs v Bucs

Chiefs win.

Hundreds of millions of people feel fulfilled that superhuman Tom Brady is brought down to relatable levels.

Superhuman Tom Brady goes home to supermodel wife, mega mansion and starts training for next season.
If the Bucs can beat that incredible KC team, Tom Brady is king of all time. KC looked incredible yesterday.

·
Premium Member
11,185 Posts
Brady did have some incredible long bomb passes, Tampa Bay looked good.
The Bills had a bad game plan and did not bring their A game.
They had plenty of chances to win, just couldn't put it together. IMO the Bill's lost that game all on their own.

KC should win it all. It will be good to see Mahomes put Mr Deflated in his place.

Kinda funny reading the headlines of how Mahomes can be the GOAT already, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Lol

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Brady is the GOAT and will always be.

Cant wait to here how he cheated now...

Bye Bye AA, glad to see your smug face sitting pouting on the bench!

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
They had plenty of chances to win, just couldn't put it together. IMO the Bill's lost that game all on their own.

KC should win it all. It will be good to see Mahomes put Mr Deflated in his place.

Kinda funny reading the headlines of how Mahomes can be the GOAT already, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Lol
Josh should’ve run more. If he would’ve run it in at the end of the 1st half it would’ve been a much different level of competitiveness in the 2nd half but the Bills had no viable pass coverage. Bills had no chance to win, really.

TB defense is going to make it more competitive and it won’t be 30 degrees. As a Bills fan, maybe it’s better if KC wins and the league goes after the KC coaching staff.

·
Premium Member
11,185 Posts
Brady is the GOAT and will always be.

Cant wait to here how he cheated now...

Bye Bye AA, glad to see your smug face sitting pouting on the bench!
You can't really be the GOAT if there is someone better than you. I am not saying that there is anyone right now, but there will be and then that title moves on.

I don't think he cheated. GB just sucked more. It was weird hoping that GB would win, but I wasn't going to stoop low enough to root for them.

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
The TB/GB game was a shootout of legendary Gunslingers. Both future HOFers. Both old, but still able to bring-it. I enjoyed every minute of it. Brady has to quit throwing picks. It is his only (and only recently) weakness, other than he can't scramble much anymore. The Chiefs are simply amazing. The Super Bowl promises to be a great game.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts