Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone ventured out of either of these places this morning after the wind last night and what the ice conditions are? Heading up this afternoon and staying at Fish Pointe Lodge planning on going out of Sunset but will change plans if needed. Thanks to everyone for the updated posts and conditions. Hope everyone is safe if they do venture out as everyone has stated this year the bay is extremely different from last.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Headed out of sunset in the morning. Thanks for the condition update always appreciated. Good luck on the fish.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
215 Posts
We're out about 3 miles and
Have iced 4 and lost 1 at the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Heading out of Sunset in the morning, Its my first trip out of that site will be on channel 6 if anyone wants to work together to locate schools of fish. Two of us heading up a quad and a sled.
So I am also wondering if we need to bring the soap????? Ahh and its liquid too.

How about bait in that area? Coming from southeast area heading up 24 north..

·
Registered
551 Posts
Lots of bare ice with a few drifts here and there. I run a quad but would think you might want some soap for a sled.

·
Registered
587 Posts
AlwAys wondered about taking radio up with me is there a channel people use more than others while fishing

I do have have noaa data on my radio guess it would be worth it just for that while on ice

1 - 20 of 72 Posts