Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant say where we were because its someone elses spot...we was south of huron pt and not at genos...had daughter with me and she has the luck...and she caught most of the keepers too.

we kept 25-30 perch all between 7.5 and 10"...threw back 3 times that many dinks...water quite cloudy, 2 foot vis...seems to me the water has dropped a foot, must be jammed up above algonac.

doggone girlscout cookie wrapper oh well, when the fish slow down i pour coffee and try to eat a cookie, always turns em on until the coffee is cold...

christina caught a brown trout [released]

hey i've had worse days! got skunked 6 days ago so...i think we slay em for 2 weeks and then get the boats ready :D

· Registered
6,083 Posts
Girl Scout cookies....gotta add that to my list. What ever it takes to get them.:16suspect

Again, nice job on the fish. Bet she had a ball catching them.;)

· Registered
2,062 Posts
We started straight out from the Crocker Launch and we worked our way over between Beacon Cove and the pack that was over at Gino's, 4 guys+3.5 hrs of fishing=4 dinks Very Slooooooooooooooooow.:mad: It can only get better right?

· Registered
152 Posts
Nice job.
I was between metro and ginos. Only a 7"er to show for it today. I tried a bit farther out than the pack today, and tried deeper too.
With the camera down, I thought that would help put the right combination together, but nodda...
(The clock is tickin' on this season...):dizzy:

· Registered
59 Posts
I must of been out near you, I heard somebody talking about catching a brown. I ended up bringing 10 home, a little slow, maybe I should of moved out another 100 yards. Always fun when you can get the kids involved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.