Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sucked!!! Fished from 630 -11. One Walleye. Tried in front of Memorial, 400 club and Metro from 8-14 ft. Fish caught in 13 ft. Wondering if anybody else had any luck. Everybody I talked to at the crocker launch did poorly also.

·
Registered
993 Posts
You got one more then we did...fished from 0730 until about 1030 not a bump. Didnt see anyone else in the pack we were fishing doing anything either.
This was off metro, 400 club etc..

·
Registered
517 Posts
We got two walleye six big smallmouth a pike a sheephead one largemouth
a golby and a sunfish.All around 400 club 7' to 8' of water Sunday 7 am
to 1 pm ( White Trophy)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Reading all the reports from the rivers and big & small lakes, it seems like the bite was kinda tough everywhere. I think the cold front coming through on Saturday morning had a lot to do with it. Some guys caught fish, many though found it a bit tougher than it has been. I fished a little lake for panfish and had a bit tougher time than usual.

Jim

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sunday A.M. got 12 nice fish between 8:30 & 11:30. Put out planer boards to get the harness's away from the boat and from 2 oz bottom bouncers to 1 oz for the ones off the stern and started catchin fish. Caught all of them between Masonic and Thirteen in 13 foot of water.

Last week we caught fish right next to the boat (3 oz bottom bouncers) just north of the 400.

I guess my point is your got to try different things. Most of the times the fish are there, you just gotta figure out what they want.:dizzy: :dizzy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts