Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
:banghead3 :banghead3 :banghead3

Well I guess they don't hit all the time....only 1 fish tonight. Nobody we talked to was doing squat either.

Back at it tommorow at 0600.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Yeah much tougher go around yesterday eh fellas. Me and my partner landed 6 (jigging) between the Cow, Whiskey, and Chene. We had to pull out all the tricks, and work much much harder for em. That's a horrible day, but we still had fun and got some sun. Snapped our streak of 5 trips in a row with over-limit C&R.:sad: Fish are scattered, spreading out schools. The 20-30 fish I've cleaned the past few days were all spawned out. The peak spawn phase should be all done. Movin on to the next phase. Time to start pullin out a bunch more spoons.;):D

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
fish eater said:
Yeah much tougher go around yesterday eh fellas. Me and my partner landed 6 (jigging) between the Cow, Whiskey, and Chene. We had to pull out all the tricks, and work much much harder for em. That's a horrible day, but we still had fun and got some sun. Snapped our streak of 5 trips in a row with over-limit C&R.:sad: Fish are scattered, spreading out schools. The 20-30 fish I've cleaned the past few days were all spawned out. The peak spawn phase should be all done. Movin on to the next phase. Time to start pullin out a bunch more spoons.;):D
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: Nice seeing u out there, REAL tough going after 9:00 am

Mushy

·
Registered
749 Posts
i am glad to hear that nobody else did good in the pm yesterday, it almost killed my confidence. 1 fish from 4 to 8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts