Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Summit Plot Mule Flip Disc?

3199 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Pinefarm
Anyone use one? I'm thinking about getting one for our light soiled small plots to use with the ATV and setting it for a shallow disc up.
Any impressions? Sturdy? Junk?
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...1_81471_400009003_400000000_400009000_400-9-3
Anyone use one? I'm thinking about getting one for our light soiled small plots to use with the ATV and setting it for a shallow disc up.
Any impressions? Sturdy? Junk?
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...1_81471_400009003_400000000_400009000_400-9-3
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
sorry, but no. i do have a tuffline with the same 16" disc, but they are 4 on one side and 4 on the other side set at fixed angles opposite of the other. i got it at gm for 5$$$ and it has that same option of pin pull and flip and disc. i luckly had some 10' i-beam and cut a 4.5 foot section of it and made a dragons tooth drag out of it and it seconds as a dead weight on top of the disc. then after the discing i use the drag to pull grade and plant seed. see pic of it in my photos, it has the cable pull setup and i made a hitch setup for it also.
See less
sorry, but no. i do have a tuffline with the same 16" disc, but they are 4 on one side and 4 on the other side set at fixed angles opposite of the other. i got it at gm for 5$$$ and it has that same option of pin pull and flip and disc. i luckly had some 10' i-beam and cut a 4.5 foot section of it and made a dragons tooth drag out of it and it seconds as a dead weight on top of the disc. then after the discing i use the drag to pull grade and plant seed. see pic of it in my photos, it has...
See more
Pinefarm,
I haven't had any experience with a disk but I do have a Quadivator that I have used behind my Mule UTV. Works good in my light soil. It's a spring tooth cultivator.
Oh by the way, it's for sale. I now have a tractor/tiller and don't need it anymore. Like new condition, only used twice. Asking $700 ($1400 new). PM me if interested.
Pinefarm,
I haven't had any experience with a disk but I do have a Quadivator that I have used behind my Mule UTV. Works good in my light soil. It's a spring tooth cultivator.
Oh by the way, it's for sale. I now have a tractor/tiller and don't need it anymore. Like new condition, only used twice. Asking $700 ($1400 new). PM me if interested.
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.