Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have time to tie my own flies, so I am always on the lookout for a good source and I found one in my own back yard:) Grand River Bait and Tackle in Lansing has a fly shop. I stopped in this noon just to look around and ended up walking out with 15 bugs, 4 of which he tossed in for free!....all look great and compare favorably with anything I have seen elsewhere. Well worth the time to check it out, if you are in the area.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going north on 127, take the I-496 exit towards Lansing. Go to the Cedar St exit, then turn north. The road splits and you will now be on Larch. Keep going about 1/2 mile north of the baseball stadium, to the corner of Larch and North Grand River. Grand River Bait and Tackle is on the SW corner. Address is 526 East Grand River, Lansing. Phone is 517-482-4461. The fly shop is a separate building in the corner of their parking lot. I would advise calling first, because I am not sure of the fly shop's hours. I checked out Google Maps, and their directions are accurate, if you want to look there as well. Be advised that there is some road construction, another reason to call ahead. From there, if you are going north on 127, just get back on Larch and head north. Again, Google Maps will help you get there: pretty easy.
Hope this helps,
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts