Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to get another patch? My son's teacher was suppose to put it back in his back pack, but it never made it in. I unfortunately didn't have time in the morning to sew it on when he asked to wear it with his favorite camo shirt. So I safety pinned it on. I'm going to talk to the teacher about this (suspect anti:sly:). I appreciate any info on getting my little guy a replacement patch if I am unable to get it back from his school.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6350 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
If they dont send ine..he can have mine! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
If they dont send ine..he can have mine! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
nice offer gospel!!! we need more people like
you in this world... hope you and your family
had an blessed thanksgiving...dave

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I doubt the DNR will help, but you never know. Find someone with an unchecked deer head. Or last resort eBay, but they are still selling for over $20 there.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I'll check with them and give it a shot hopefully they'll understand and not think I'm doing this for profit. And Gospel I might take you up on it, but I'll do what I can first. You're a true sportsman. My little guy feels like he let me down, and I told him he did what his teacher asked him to do and I'm not upset at him. But I will be having a conference with her and her supervisor if I found out it was tossed out.
Thanks again

Sent from my ADR6350 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I would be amazed if it was thrown out. She probably tossed it on her desk and forgot to give it to him.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
19,135 Posts

I unfortunately didn't have time in the morning to sew it on when he asked to wear it ............
Right there is your problem. If you had told your son he could wear it to school as soon as it was secured to the shirt .........no problem with a missing patch.
Of course, it's always easier to blame someone else. A teacher isn't going to toss anything belonging to a kid that they obviously proud of.

L & O

·
Registered
488 Posts
Has anyone ever had to replace their Hunters Safety Cert? I want to get my daughters into hunting next year and with the Mentoring program it says they need to be with a Hunters Safety Certified hunter... I took my class when I was like 10 and have no idea with all the times ive moved where it might be.. I seen they have a # on the DNR webpage to get a replacement but they are closed.. Just wondering how difficult it will be to replace it, OR if i even need to get it

Sorry to take the thread a bit off topic but i didnt want to make a whole new thread because of it

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
nice offer gospel!!! we need more people like
you in this world... hope you and your family
had an blessed thanksgiving...dave
Thanks Big Dave. To yours as well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts