Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a lot of fun through the years watching my kids success in the early youth season. Easton was able to fill his first tag of the season on this buck Saturday morning. Made an absolute perfect shot at 40 yards with his trusty H&R 20 gauge. Really gonna miss these youth hunts, but many more memories to be made with this youngster.
Easton September 14, 2019..jpg

Easton September 14, 2019.jpg

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Congratulations E! I know it sucks it's over, but you have those memories forever Big Pat. Congratulations to you and your boys on all the youth hunt memories you've gotten to make. Hell of an experience

·
Administrator
17,438 Posts
Beautiful buck! Congrats to dad and the man!
<----<<<

Reactions: BWHUNTR

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
And another dandy! Awesome!

·
Banned
6,739 Posts
Congrats! That's a real good looking buck.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Awesome deer Pat, I am sure you were just as happy!! I think about you and your sons when hunting comes, and I say a prayer up above!!!

Dave

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome deer Pat, I am sure you were just as happy!! I think about you and your sons when hunting comes, and I say a prayer up above!!!

Dave
Couldn't be happier Dave and thanks for thinking of us. Have a great hunting season this fall.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Its been a lot of fun through the years watching my kids success in the early youth season. Easton was able to fill his first tag of the season on this buck Saturday morning. Made an absolute perfect shot at 40 yards with his trusty H&R 20 gauge. Really gonna miss these youth hunts, but many more memories to be made with this youngster.
View attachment 432965
View attachment 432969
Bamn!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts