Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe there is a thread or location somewhere out there already, that I just haven't come across however I check this forum daily to see the latest success stories and pics. One of my favorite things to do on the site.

If it's a bad idea, let it fade away, if not then let's see if we can get all the pics from our '09 success's posted in one ever-accumulating spot for all to sift through.

I'd start with my Muley buck and Antelope from my October Wyoming hunt, but I can't figure out how to get the pics from my personal photo album to here. Any help in figuring that out would be appreciated.

Not sure if clicking on these links will work or not...I just posted them to the photo gallery under cscott711

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/94030

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/94031

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
Maybe there is a thread or location somewhere out there already, that I just haven't come across however I check this forum daily to see the latest success stories and pics. One of my favorite things to do on the site.

I agree with you and tried starting a thread for just the same reason a while back (during the EAS/youth hunt time period I believe). I hoped it would become a sticky but it didn't hang around for long.

As an alternative you can check the hunting contest section and look at the thread that everyone posts to in order to get their points tallied.

·
Premium Member
7,087 Posts
Took this guy at 300 yds. with my Ruger No. 1. The left has only the big fork and the right has 4 pts. He was an old deer, teeth worn to the gum line. Shot Oct. 25th.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I've gotten 3 of each of these this season

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Bloody arrow from the Doe I got opening day of Bow season. Pics of the Doe got screwed up on the digital camera.

7 point Buck taken 10/18

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
All you have to do is copy and past the forum image code that is displayed underneath your photo in your photo gallery.

Nice deer guys...any help on how to get my pics posted in here (see the first post)? No clue how to do it.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Spike, 10/17/09.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
My 10 point..........Mack

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Another pic