Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thank-you again I,m just learning how to use my P.C. How do you like my Ranger Bass Boat 360v with 200hp. Merc outboard.It's my new avatar:)

·
Banned
5,167 Posts
How cool is that I'm jealous, can't wait till I can have one and I'll put my ranger walleye boat with 150 optimax on there.:)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Still working at getting mine also.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I have put in a few hours trying to put my dog Tanner in my Avatar. I give up for now. OH!!! I think I have a 360 Ranger in my garage under all that stuff.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last winter I went Ice-fishing with Ozzgood and Msuiceman .Well to make a long story short.My coleman lanturn had a pressure valve problem.The lantern started to whistel real loud. Ozzy thought that the lantern was going to take off like a rocket.It scared Msu and I too. Even two kids came runing and asked what was wrong?From then I nicked named it "Ole Whistler". So maybe the green hat on my Avatar is a part of "Ole Whistler".:D It is better to be a fisher of wise men than a wise fisherman!!!;)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Just reply "Nice Catch" to every fishing post made and you'll be a Charter Member in no time.
Hell, just go to the comedy forum and drop a smiley under every joke in there. You can have an avatar by the end of the night!!:D

Al

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I had a HARD time getting mine on, i had to send it to jpollman so he could fix it, THANKS a ton man!!!

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
No problem Kevin, I've done it for many here. :)

If anybody else needs help creating an avatar, just email me the ORIGINAL photo that you want to use and I'll create it for you and email it back. Then you can upload it and you'll be all set.

Send them to :

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,447 Posts
Originally posted by stinger63
if an avatar had flavor what would it taste like?Do they have bones?:D
Don't be silly!!!
BoneZ? YES -- unless you fillet them!!!
Flavor?? ---
CHICKEN