Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi Ken, I haven't even pulled the trigger on a deer yet. I passed up a lot of deer waiting for the big one to show, but I haven't seen him again.
I still have a couple of days yet for gun, then there is bow and then there is the private land antlerless season. I will let you know when I connect on one. I really want to see how these sabots perform on the real thing. How did you do?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I missed cleanly at 25 yards, Do they call that buck fever!!!! ?. The gun was on at 100 yards...so I aim low so the slug can travel up to reach the perfect spot and I plain ole missed. Checked the gun again and it's still on as long as there is no deer standing in front of me. I have never ever had this problem before!!! Maybe it's the old age ( just turned forty).

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ken,

Were you hunting up at your uncle's place or down by you??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Markfaz, I'm beginning to worry about my uncle, he hasn't called me back yet!!!!. No, I was hunting in Atlanta for the one that I missed..... Only one spike taken at Camp, but we saw more bucks this year then ever before... And NO bait anywhere around that we could see, so, I believe that that keeps the does running around more during daylight thus seeing more bucks trying to get alittle :D .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.