Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To everyone who is calling for stricter gun laws in light of the tragedy in Tucson, may I offer this little tidbit: If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat. Remember: Hold the person accountable for their actions, not the means they chose to utilize!!! Repost if you agree

·
Premium Member
9,376 Posts
A tragedy no doubt in AZ. And yes, some will be coming back at it again with more gun control, if not an out right ban.

Here's something that I think ALL YOUNG PEOPLE should start thinking about........

When you're visiting YouTube, Facebook and all those other places that people go to show off or brag themselves up, if you notice ANYONE, ANYWHERE, that is burning the American Flag, or posting crap like that guy did out there........... Inform the authorities!

I don't get the fact that some people think that some of that stuff is funny. When in fact, it just might be some crazy nut case, hell bent on killing another human. This stuff has went way to far and it only takes one person to notice something that may not be just right, that can help save another's life, just by letting someone know about it.

I thought that the late 60's and 70's were something. This stuff today, make everything that happened back then, seem like child's play or tinker toys.

If we don't start helping ourselves, something is surely going to happen that we won't like. Do everyone a favor, if you see something that you think just "isn't right", call or notify someone.

·
Registered
9,989 Posts
I am not sure that stricter gun laws are on the horizon, but I defiently see them revisiting the fiasco of the KKK gun laws that we now have. Probably a good thing too

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Up (yours) Chuck Schumer today is calling for the Brady bill again and more, and of course, with a smile on his face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts