Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
What type/make of wire welder is it?

What type/make tubing bender is it?

I have a Johnny Stewart Cassette Caller with wall and car charger with a dozen or so tapes that has only been used a few times

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup thats it and boy did i get screwed .lol but i have the primers pyrodex pellets and sabits to go with it

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
semihunter said:
i have seen many muzzle loaders for sale in this form.
No gun sales on this site, I am willing to bet that includes muzzleloaders.
Rich
ps: This is the first one I seen here.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, have been wrong before.

·
Super Moderator
11,762 Posts
Howdy-

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but that's the way the Administrator wishes it to be.

There are 'sticky' posts regarding gun values; within them are many links to sites which allow gun sales. Perhaps you should check into them....

To call this site 'anti gun' because it does not facillitate gun sales is very short-sighted.

Now I'm disappointed.... :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry for all the problems, i only posted it because i have seen them on here before i thought it was different for a muzzle loader.i have sence edited the post

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's not the rules that bother me so much as the responses by some of the Members. I find the responses very childish and rude. To point out there was a mistake made is one thing, but to scold with BOLD letters and Exclamation points is plain uncalled for. Let the moderator handle this. If you felt it was wrong then a personal message to the poster would have been more appropriate.
The responses I saw were very anti gun in my view, hence my first post.

You Cant Sell Firearms In This Fourm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FishTales NO GUN SALES
My opinion,
Oliron

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Oliron,
I'm sorry you feel my replies were childish and rude.
This is not an anti-gun site as you so refer to, if it were there would be no hunting or shooting forums.
If you would have read my posts, My replies have been in normal type.
The capital letters you are referring to, indicates my link to the page with the rules.
One last thing, when you quote someones response/reply, please leave the quote the way it was and don't edit it to your advantage to make other members look bad.
My replies are listed as quotes below so you can see what I mean.
Rich
ps: I am not antigun, I was handling guns before you were born.
FishTales said:
No gun sales on this site, I am willing to bet that includes muzzleloaders.
Rich
ps: This is the first one I seen here.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, have been wrong before.
FishTales said:
NO GUN SALES
Semihunter,
Click on the link above, it refers to the forum rules. No gun Sales
Rich

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
come on guys, let it go. get outside and do something fun. take some pics to post with your story. have a good day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts