1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was on my way to Brest Bay out of Erie Metro last wed and stopped at Pt Moullie and started slamming them so I never left. The water does look very muddy and with these continued easterly winds it won`t get better for a few days. :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
It was all mud yesterday you are better waiting it out or going somewhere in the River like Wyandotte.

·
Registered
347 Posts
the water looks blue at Fermi and north.
any reports from up there?
thinking of trying it tomorrow!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was thinking Lake Erie Metro park at the mouth of the river and driving south.
the latest photo...just came out, looks pretty blue there.

·
Registered
668 Posts
BAMBAM said:
I was thinking Lake Erie Metro park at the mouth of the river and driving south.
the latest photo...just came out, looks pretty blue there.
Those are my thoughts to. The bummer is that I live directly on the park!! I hope this weekend shapes up abit better then they are saying currently.

JD

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am not driving all the way from Ann Arbor to dodge lightning strikes!
Will try it again on Fri AM.
Black Lund...the Speed of Lightning!

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Friday
Light and variable winds...becoming north 5 to 10 knots early in the evening. Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms by early afternoon. Waves 1 foot or less. See Lake Erie Open Lakes forecast for days 3 through 5. The water temperature at Belle Isle is 55 degrees. http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/LE/444.html

Not bad as long as there is no rain. Got the bimini to stay dry in though!:evil: :coolgleam :coolgleam

Waiting for Sterling to open. I live about 2 miles from there and it is real convienent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts