Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a quick am fish yesterday, TARGET EYES and myself boated 8 keepers, several big cats, three perch, and some sheeps. All on crawlers in 12' 10 behind the boards. Sure is fun fishing shallow water with nobody around! We will be out Saturday am looking for more! Tight lines to all! photos are on another computer....sorry more pics next time!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I like AuGres Bay Area ... My Parent live on AuGre River 1/4 mile out bay ... but no anymore there , I miss Frank he always passed my parent's house .....

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
GJ on the eyes. Tell Todd I said Howdy. Tell him he should return some of my calls. When I sell this place I may miss the target. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very nice Job Scott! Good to see you are still on them. For years we work the erie dearies in the shallow water too. Stay on them. Joe

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great Job on the Eye's! My cylinders stopped working on the tilt and trim, so I just ordered new seals for them, hope I can get out shortly!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will pass it on Frank, he's been out just not posting much. Guess he is a lurker this month!

·
Registered
288 Posts
What was the temp? I am fishing the slot and it is in the high 70's. Don't know how much longer they will stay there. Your fishing straight across from me about 15 miles, might have to make the run.
Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They were up...then the NE winds, they went down, back up as of yesterday! Caught some more yesterday, still nice fish to be caught. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts