Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? Finish the responses on Steve's Post!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, (BBT), Man I love your reports. It makes my day. I always look forward to your info and I check this site everytime I log on for more of your great pics, etc. I live in Troy,with kids and wife, so I have to plan a vacation to make it up to your neck of the woods. Your posts make the excitment of planning and going on the trip as much fun (almost) as hitting the first morning launch.

Still, the PM is what it is-DisneyLand. You know you're going to have a great time in one of the best Steelie hunting grounds in Michigan. But, you are going to have a lot of people that know that this river rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, like most of the "River Guys" like solitude. This is not the PM. Give it up, not gonna happen on this river. Go to the UP, that is where you can find the fish and the peace of having the river to yourself.

I have expressed many times that the PM is going to have pay meters at every hole that you swipe your card and have 30 minutes to fish. Then you will have to move on for the next Hyde, waders or locals.

I still think this entire thread is nuts. How about one of the previous posts that states:

That sounds like something I would have posted, but that is unreal.

Not to blow the horn, but, "retarded?"

Wow!!

KW

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Sorry but if You think this post will keep some kind of contrversy going on the subject. Take it to the Sound off forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.