Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it still closed for dredging or does any one know when it will open again?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I thought it was only open for the weekend? They still have a ways to go yet. They were only to the turn thursday night

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are closed until the weekend Sat and Sun not sure what happens after that. I still might try my luck out of Luna.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Until they're done dredging. The lady in the office told me Sunday that they were supposed to be done on May31st; but, she didn't seem to be very confident in the contractor.

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys,

while I have your attention looking for some advise on tomorrow and Thursday they both look like 80+ days bright sunshine no wind.

If you had your way when would you fish:

early morning bite 6:00 up to 11:00

or

go in the evening say 6-10.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
andy capp said:
I would go in the evening and be prepared for 8:30 ;)

That's what I am going to do, I just did to good this morning on my lake on the bass and 1 36" or so pike.

AC I got to tell you your swap rig out produced every thing I had on my spread about a week ago with a bonus 2 sheeps going 5 or 6 lbs but more importantly the white bass stayed away from it for some reason.

thanks and good fishing.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
andy capp said:
I did 2 swaps, was it the gold willow? or the purple colorado?
gold willow, low wind conditions, the long leader I thought helped also. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got scared off by the weather system that came up from N Ohio, decided to stay at home and go in the morning. Bummer. good news is that I get to go back to work on Friday after a month off between jobs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts